WHAT TO EXPECT ON INSTALLATION DAY
HOW YOU CAN PREPARE FOR YOUR INSTALLATION
1. Clear the area around your current HVAC equipment both indoors and out as much as possible.
2. Be sure to make accommodations for pets that might
3. Make arrangements to be on site at the END OF THE INSTALLATION
WHAT TO EXPECT THE DAY OF INSTALLATION
1. The crew will arrive on site within 1/2 hour of the time listed above
2. The project manager will review the scope of the work to be done with the homeowner.
*Special Considerations? Pets? Home instructions? Questions?
3. The project manager will take special care to protect your home whenever and wherever possible with shoe coverings, floor protection, etc.
END OF INSTALLATION
It is critical that the homeowner be on site at the end of installation so that the project manager can go over the following:
3. Rebates and tax credits
4. Balance due and final payment
Because we value the opinions of our customers, and truly do take any and all feedback very seriously, after installation anyone purchasing Trane equipment can expect to receive an evaluation in the mail. This survey is from Trane and will allow you to critique your experience with Hendrix Heating from beginning to end. It is then reviewed by Trane and passed on to us so that they can make sure the work we do as a dealer meets their very strict Trane Comfort Specialist standards. The other evaluation that we ask you to participate in is a VERY BRIEF, 5 question survey that will be emailed to you through an review request from the project manager in charge of your installation. It literally will take just a minute or two to complete but is a great way for our project managers to get feedback on the work they've performed. We do value your business and welcome your feedback both positive and constructive. Thank you for choosing Hendrix Heating & Air Conditioning and as always if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!