What to Expect on Installation Day
WHAT TO EXPECT ON INSTALLATION DAY
HOW YOU CAN PREPARE FOR YOUR INSTALLATION
- Clear the area around your current HVAC equipment both indoors and out as much as possible.
- Be sure to make accommodations for pets that might
- Make arrangements to be on site at the END OF THE INSTALLATION
WHAT TO EXPECT THE DAY OF INSTALLATION
- The crew will arrive on site at the time you were given in your pre-appointment phone call or email.
- The project manager will review the scope of the work to be done with the homeowner.
*Special Considerations? Pets? Home instructions? Questions?
- The project manager will take special care to protect your home whenever and wherever possible with
shoe coverings, floor protection, etc.
END OF INSTALLATION
It is critical that the homeowner be on site at the end of installation so that the project manager can go over the following:
- Rebates and tax credits
- Balance due and final payment